Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hubble Space Telescope and the meaning of life.

Whenever I look at the image taken by Hubble telescope of the deepest part of our universe(the so called "Hubble Deep Field"), I always wonder what exactly is our purpose and/or role in this universe and why are the damn galaxies are going away, away, away from us (I mean like in every direction you look at) at a super fast rate.

I always have to pick up my jaw from the floor whenever I look at this....Ladies and Gentleman......the farthest photo ever taken by anyone.  Some of the faintest galaxies that you are looking at are some of the oldest and distant objects known to mankind (12 billion light years!!!!)...as to the meaning of life....perhaps we are asking the wrong question????

 Thanks to Hubble Space Telescope.

No comments:

Post a Comment