Friday, November 2, 2012

A FEW HUMBLE CLICKS - Pictures from a camera phone



Unless you are a pro, you cannot have a dedicated camera on you all the time.  So what do I do?. I take my Android phone and click away.  I feel bad for not having a camera, forget about the pictures for a few days and then look at them again.

Pictures taken from a camera phone are not very good even if you pile on effects and filters in Photoshop but there are quite a few image-enhancing apps available in Android market and using them on your crummy photos can produce surprising results.  Here are some of my favorites.



Taken just before attending a bloggers meet in Hyderabad.





Sun Dog.  It was cold this day, but the sun came out for a brief moment.



A plane, a rocket or a meteor?


Was listening to The Beatles and spotted a plane.


Opposite my workplace.



20 comments:

  1. Your eye catches the pretty scenes of Hyderabad!.Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, the "BE UNCOMMON" man....my icon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photographs Sandeep!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots. I loved the captions too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I tried to tell the story behind the pictures.

      Delete
  5. Camera or no camera, some people are born photographers. Loved the first pic best but the dog one is a fave too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome shots! You do a great job with your phone's camera too.
    I couldn't take my eyes of the first shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the sky shot with trees came out rather well. Thank you.

      Delete